Friday, July 29, 2016

NOTD: Origami sea creatures

Most sea side manicures feature cute animals, beach sand and blue colors. I decided to keep all these themes but in a unique way so you can get an idea on how to wear one of a kind and unusual manicures with a Summery feel to it. 


I created a base with the marble technique I showed you in a tutorial HERE. Only one of the colors is blue since like I said I didn't want to use to much of it like in all the other manicures. For the glittery beach sand effect I used a matte golden orange glitter nail polish, since most of the glitters on such manicures are gold toned. And as for the sea creatures I found these Origami sea creatures on a stamping plate, you can also find them in water decal shape at any nail art supply online store. 



For this manicure I used Golden rose Carnival 5 glitter nail polish. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me!black and MoYou London Origami 5 plate. The marble base is made with China glaze At vase value, Violet-vibes and OPI Where did Suzi's man-go? 


In case you are on a hunt for some more traditional nautical nail art you can see it on the web page Glam express or check out my last years NAUTICAL NAILS, SEA CREATURES NAILS or BEACH MANICURE



xoxox
gin

3 comments:

  1. These look good! Love all the different colors to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I love it! The origami sea creatures are amazingly original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...