Saturday, July 23, 2016

NOTD: Greek goddess

It is finally Summer vacation time and most of us European girls love going to the Greek seashore. And the Greek goddess look is common all over Summer fashion magazines, therefore I decided to capture it on my nails. I ended up with these classic glam nails that I just adore. 


I realize it now if I had the straight edge tipped nails they would look even more amazing, but these are also very pretty. I was inspired by their clean marble architecture, with some gold embellishments and a turquoise stone that reminds me of the Mediterranean sea. Also white nail art always makes you look a lot more tan - keep that in mind ;)


For this manicure I used OPI Alpine snow as the pristine white base. The stamps are made with Models Own Chrome gold + Ya Qin An Grey and MoYou London Explorer 18 plate. And a mix of studs from Bornpretty store.


Don't forget to check out the web page Glam express where you can see a ton of other beauty posts by a lot of talented European bloggers. 

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. This is really nice! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice manicure! It does have that Greek look to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...