Thursday, July 7, 2016

Aussie Repair Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner review

Any of you who follow me on my other social media you might have noticed my hair never comes in only one color. I color it all the time so trust me I need a Repair miracle! And I got these 2 products by the brand Aussie a while back and I want to share my experience of them with you all. 

Even with all the colors that usually dry out hair, mine still gets greasy extremely fast. But the ends are always dry and splintered. So I need all around help :)  The bottle says it contains macadamia nut oil, jojoba - seed oil and avocado oil, also unfortunately it contains silicons. Therefore I didn't expect much help with my greasy part of the hair but I had high hopes for my dry ends. 


I was enchanted by the smell of both shampoo and conditioner! They smell like bubble gum and childhood dreams ;) Thou the conditioner has a few watermelon undertones. And the smell stays with your hair a while which I love. The shampoo has 300 ml and the conditioner 250 ml of liquid inside which lasted me about 2 months. The bottles have a very cool and spill free top so they are great for travel. These bottles went with me all over Europe.

 I tested this set while my work away in Germany in a very stressful time and this Aussie set relay helped. It wasn't a miracle, but I believe it helped with my problematic hair and made it more manageable. They still got greasy at the roots pretty fast but the ends were easier to work with which is half the battle. And I love the fact that the conditioner helped with me brushing my hair. And after a while of using these I feel like even the greasing process at the roots got a little bit slower.


So for all you who are looking for a fun smelling and quite effective shampoo and conditioner set check out Aussie products. They are a innovative company hailing from Australia with all types of hair products that feature a mix of exotic natural ingredients. For all my Slovenian readers you can get them in all DM stores and Muller stores.

Don't forget to visit their other social media pages - they post a lot of promotional and inspirational posts that seem like so much fun :)

xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. Nice review on this shampoo and conditioner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...