Friday, July 29, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Hippie Festivals + Brooke (One piece)

Festivals and open air concerts or other such things are not my style. Therefore I couldn't get any inspiration from such events. Then I remembered that Brook is the resident musician in Straw hat pirates, he actually had its own hippie festival and a prominent musical career :)


Here you can see him preforming his most known song Binks Sake - I dare you not to cry while listening to it! Also the chorus of the song is YO-HO-HO which is at the same time also his weird laugh that explains the little letters on my nails :)


I also added a bunch of skulls since he is a living skeleton. It's a funny side effect of his abilities. I also stamped music notes over it. And a mandatory cute personal Jolly Roger. The color scheme is inspired by the colors he wore when the rest of the pirates meet him - black & white + purple cane that is hiding a sword. 


Told you he is a hippie :)
source: tumblr
For this manicure I used Sinful colors Wisp as base. The dark purple details are made with Catrice Be my violetine. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me!black and Catrice L'Ombre a saussouci. The stamping plates are hehe 016, hehe 046, m73 and BM411. 


Also his swordsman skills are amazing and he has amazing swag that comes with owning a cane - sword :)
source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...