Sunday, July 17, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Insects

 Insects are gross!!! I don't like them - BLEHH ! I decided to go with the scarab design since that bug was the only that came to mind that does not gross me out too much. At least it was helpful to Aladdin when he was looking for the Cave of Wonders ;)


I love that the Scarab stamps from BM612 plate they look just like the old Egyptian designs. Therefore I decided to go with a oasis and sand dunes inspired background. 


Also look at how cute the little gold studs look - as if the bugs are holding them <3


The base colors are Essence Have a break, Barry M Key lime and China glaze Kalahari kiss. The stamps are made with BPS 6 stamping polish and BM-XL210 plate. The scarabs are made with BM612 plate and Essence stamp me!black stamping polish. 


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. The yellow and green combo works great in this insect manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...