Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Revlon Heavenly review

Revlon is a polish brand that is usually out of my price range. But the amazing site Click2chic has a few discounts so I decided to treat myself. It is still 50% off and you can get it HERE for 3,49€ which is a steal if you ask me. 


The nail polish doesn't look like much in the bottle. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it on my nails. We all know flakie type of glitter polishes shine brightest over a black base. I used Wet n Wild Darkest hour as base. Then I applied 2 coats of Revlon Heavenly, thou 1 coat might have been enough. You can see the swatches below. 


This nail polish is a dream of any glitter lover! It features teal and dark blue square glitters and orange-golden hex glitters. They are all flat so they don't stick out of the nail bed and the top coat is optional here. The drying time was very fast - a great polish if you want to create impressive nails while on the go. I can't believe how packed this polish is with glitter! Now I need to get more polishes by Revlon in my life if they are all this full of glitters. 


This is an oldie goldie nail polish so for all my Slovenian readers I recommend you visit the web store Click2chic.si :)

xoxo
gin

*all the items were purchased by me*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...