Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Lady Queen review: JQ-L19 stamping plate

Today I have for you the last of the Lady queen reviews. They have one of the biggest collections of stamping plates online. Visit their page and I bet you can find just about any pattern your heart desires.


Here you can see the plate that boasts 14 big and 7 small patterns. They come in the same sizes as the plates I posted about HERE.


The plate is made with material that is not like the usual round plates. The images seem a bit shallow but that does not create problems. The etchings are clear and sharp which reflects on the finished nail art.


For this manicure I used the same pattern twice. And I layered one over the other which doesn't mean the patterns get lost. The images help enhance each other and give depth to the nail art. 


As base I used Essence Dare to kiss. The stamps are both from plate JQ-L19. The nail polishes I used for stamping are Essie Chinchilly and Mundo de Unas Lavender. I added some 3D nail studs and decorations that you can also order in Lady queen mall.



I hope this review helped. And if you are on the look out for some new and unique patterns on your Stamping plates visit Lady Queen right away, since the plate I showed here comes in a collection full of amazing plates.

And while you are there don't forget to use the 15% OFF code DVLC15 when you are checking out!

xoxo
gin





*the item was sent to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stamping and some great designs on the stamping plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so delicate and feminine and regal! O_O

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...