Wednesday, June 29, 2016

IG June Nail art challenge completed!

More and more I turn to Instagram as my favourite social media platform. Those who don't follow me there feel free to start by clicking HERE. There you can see all my nail art and some glimpses into my personal life :)

Today I have for you a recap of the recent Nail art challenge that I took part in - it is organized by Clairestelle8 a very talented UK nail artist. Here are my entries as I posted them thought the month. I will just list the polishes and nail supplies next to the theme :) Enjoy the pictures 



 Day 1 - SQUARES - OPI She's a bad muffuletta, Spare me a french quarter?, Sinful colors Cheshire china, BPS 16 and MoYou London Explorer 18 stamping plate. 



  
Day 2 - COLORS YOU DON'T USUALLY WEAR - China glaze Ahoj! as base. Details with OPI What wizardry is this?, BPS Black and Color club Beyond for stamping. QA86 stamping plate.




Day 3 - FRUIT - Stamps made with BPS Lavender and MoYou London Tropical 8 stamping plate. The rest of the polishes used are China glaze For Audrey, Sinful colors We're all matte here, Mad matter and OPI Rich girls & po-boys. Top coat is China glaze Matte magic.





Day 4 - PURPLE - Base is Catrice How I matt your mother and Essence North pole princess. The stamps are made with BM-616 plate and Essence stamp me!white. Skull water decals are from LadyQueen beauty.




Day 5 - UNICORN - Base is Tedi Festival. The stamps are made with BPS White and BP-11 stamping plate. The gold unicorns are also from BornPretty store.




Day 6 - CHEVRONS - The base is OPI You're so vain-illa. The stamps are made with OPI Alpine snow and Mundo de Unas neon yellow. The plates I used are MoYou London Holy shapes 3 and BM-423.




Day 7 - BEACH - I used a lot of different stamping plates here - STZ-10, MM37, MM09, BM-401 and BP-33. The stamping polishes are BPS White and Models own Gold chrome. The base polishes are p2 Swimming pool, Catrice Pool party at night, OPI Rich girls and po-boys. 




Day 8 - GLITTER - The base are Zoya Carter, Stevie and Chita. The stamps are made with BPS Purple and Models own Chrome gold. The plate is Moyra Damask drapery. 



This was a very fun challenge for me! My fave to wear was the UNICORN nails <3  Tell me which manicure did you like best? :)


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. All of the manicures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they're all so cool!! You are a nail art machine! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...