Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Crocodile wallet from Wayfarer review

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!! 
I don't own a wallet for each day of the week. When my old one finally gave out I was on the hunt for a new one *pun intended* 

I wanted something affordable, fun and dark. So I stumbled upon a Slovenian online store Wayfarer and was blown away by this 3D crocodile wallet.


The dimensions are 19 x 9 x 2,5 cm.Which makes it perfect for a plastic hoarder like me, that means I carry a lot of club cards and discount cards so I was happy to see it features over 10 slots. It has 3 bigger spaces for money and receipts. And a smaller pocket with a zipper for coins. The outside zipper goes around 3 sides and it is quite sturdy to make sure it doesn't open accidentally and it won't get broken fast. It also has a little gold pendant on the zipper so opening and closing is made easy. 


I simply fell in love with the design!!! Not only is it made out of shiny black artificial leather that has  a faux crocodile skin texture, it also has a 3D crocodile on top! It looks like a half submerged croc is swimming in your money. Also it looks fake enough nobody can bother you with questions about real leather and such ... 


The wallet also comes with a short band you can wrap around your arm and use it as a small clutch. Since there is plenty of space for a small key and a iphone. At the same time the wallet isn't problematic to fit into any purse.


I got the wallet from the web page Wayferer. They send things out quickly and the prices are quite affordable. This wallet was 17,20 €. The page has an eclectic array of fashion items for ladies and gentleman. At the same time they have a physical store in Ljubljana (SLO) where you can always pick up your orders or just see what they offer first hand. They mostly ship just in Slovenija.


xoxo
Gin

*the item was purchased by me*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...