Saturday, June 11, 2016

BPS Review: Lavender BPS stamping nail polish

Today I have for you a review of the new Bornpretty store stamping polish. The online store Bornpretty recently released their own stamping polishes and I just had to try some of them. And I was blown away! They are amazing! I got this kawaii lavender purple that is perfect for any Spring or Summer manicure.


I tested it over a white and black base polish. And I was amazed how strong the color shined over black. It didn't lose almost any shade in its opacity. The polish applied easily on the plate and it was simple to work with when it was time to stamp it. For this test I used the BP-63 stamping plate.


If you are thinking of starting a stamping polish collection head on over to Bornpretty store since they come in all colors and are 10.99$ for 15ml of polish which is a great price since they work so well. 


I decided to test this one while making a reverse stamping manicure - this technique requires you to make your own decals. And I can happily report that these polishes are great for such nail art! They don't smudge and dry very fast. So you can start painting in the design as soon as you created a stamp.


To crate this delicious manicure I used BPS Lavender stamping nail polish and MoYou London Tropical 8 plate. Then I colored in the decals with China glaze For Audrey, Sinful colors We're all matte here, Mad matter and OPI Rich girls & po-boys.


If you are on the constant hunt for deals on stamping polishes visit Bornpretty store Nail art store and stack up on some of these beauties. And while you are there use the 
10% OFF CODE RJL91

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to see that this stamping polish worked so well for you. I own two of them and really love them too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...