Thursday, June 16, 2016

AVON nail art challenge

Avon Slovenija created a fun nail art challenge with an amazing reward. I entered it with the manicure you can see below - OFC I didn't win but I still wanted to share it with you all. 

Avon is a brand that is known for their easy availability, tradition and constant pursuit of excellence when it comes to their products. I used Avon Mambo melon as the headliner for this manicure. I just adore this one! It is an almost neon red filled with micro silver shimmer and glitter. A perfect shade for the Summer. The opacity is phenomenal - only 2 coats and the drying time was quite short as promised on the bottle. :)


To create this manicure I used as stated Avon Mambo melon and Essence Hello Sunshine as the colorful base. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! black and MoYou London Mandala 4


Visit them on:
WEB PAGE
FACEBOOK

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...