Friday, June 3, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Wedding (Peach)

Don't judge me but as a kid (and today still) I loved the anime Wedding Peach! Yeah I know Sailor moon is bad but Wedding peach is kind off worse - and that is what inspired my nails today - and I just love how this turned out <3


Wedding peach is a show about 4 girls who fight evil as angels of love that personify the virtues of brides and good relationships. Sometimes they even fight in wedding dresses, while everything is happening in 'the 80ies' ... This show is all over the place but I still love it! And you best believe I thought all weddings require a demons vs. angels battle scenes :)

source: google

I was inspired by all the gold that is part of their outfits/armor and the white lace that is always a part of a good wedding dress even in this show. Also I haven't used my MoYou London Bridal 6 plate in a while and I think this part of the challenge is the perfect time :) 


Here you can see the girls in their wedding dresses before they transform in their skimpy 'battle' outfits :)

source: tumblr

This very simple manicure was made with Femme fatale Eventide as base. The stamps are made with MoYou London Bridal 6 plate and Essence stamp me! white polish. 


A weapon from the show that give a new meaning to a SHOTGUN WEDDING :) 

source: tumblr

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...