Friday, June 17, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Summer

I know sugar skulls are more of a Fall theme but I live my life with skulls 365 days a year. And this year I finally bought myself a new pair of skull bikinis and their inspired me for this Summer manicure. I even used neon colors that are always a big trend during Summer.


 You can see my new swimwear in the background and I think the manicure matches perfectly. 


My China glaze Point me to the party bleed pink, meaning the base polish that the pretty glitter swims in is a light jelly pink. But making the 'jelly stampwich' type of nail art is finally a way to use it in a fun way :)



For this manicure I used Wet n Wild Darkest hour as base. Over it I added China glaze Point me to the party. Then I created the cute sugar skull decals using MoYou London Explorer 8 plate and Essence stamp me black. I colored them with Sinful colors Wisp. Then I added another layer of China glaze Point me to the party

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...