Friday, June 10, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Mint Green + Fan brush

Ever since I discovered a couple of months ago that fan brushes are good for other things then to gather dust I was excited to finally come to this part of the challenge. I just wanted to recreate the distressed stripes look I created a while back for Glam express HERE 


 I adore the color mint green and for some reason the picture of Dinosaurs popped into my head so I decided to go with a kawaii Jurassic park theme <3


For this manicure I used Models own Turquoise gloss as base. The stripes are made with China glaze At vase value, Zoya Ziv and Essence Wild white ways. The stamps are made with MoYou London Origami 5 and BM611 plates. The stamping polish is Essence stamp me!black. 


I love how this turned out! I can't believe how adorable these origami dinos are! And the base nail art design is so easy to create, at the same time it looks so dramatic <3


Here is a funny for you :)

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Nice design! Love how everything came together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kawaii dinosaurs! What a great combination! That should really be a mandatory prompt for all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...