Tuesday, May 17, 2016

NOTD: Pizza nail art

There are some things in this universe that everyone likes and PIZZA is definitely one of those things! And finally my nail shape matches my favourite comfort food, so it is time to host the most fun pizza party on my nails :)


What does a make a good pizza? Some delicious crust, mixed cheese, pepperonis, oregano and other delicious spices and some olives. And that is what I tried to put on my nails. I feel like they came out perfectly and finger licking delicious!



For this manicure I used a lot of polishes. So let me tell you which ones trough toppings. Crust: Essence Love's recepie & Boho chic. Cheese: Sinful colors Bananappeal & Essence Love is in the air. Pepperoni: Catrice ARTful red & Essence Boho chic. Olives & Oregano: Zoya Constance, Catrice ARTful red.


If this post made you hungry for more beauty tips visit Glam express for more ideas!

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...