Monday, May 30, 2016

NOTD: Back to the 80ies

I am a total 80ies fan! The style, the colors and the vibe of it makes me just happy and excited! Recently I fell into a the Goldbergs marathon - it is a show that is set in the 80ies. It just shows a fun family living their lives and I was so inspired by the mom of the show since she wears the most fun outfits. 


So this is what I came up with! Don't they just scream geometric power suit of the past decade? I love how these turned out, even thou they are my natural nails that are always short.


For this manicure I used Sinful colors Wisp as base. The teal is Models own hyper gel, the blue is Alessandro Dark blue and the pink is China glaze Glow with the flow. I added some gold studs all over since big cheap looking gold jewelry was a hit back then ;)


I did the dots with dotting tools, but the triangles are actual cutouts of dried nail polish. Do you want to see a tutorial on how to create nail like this? Let me know in the comments below.


If you are looking for a matching make up look for nails like this check out the page Glam express where a lot of talented make up bloggers are herd at work :)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Fun mani with all the different colors and those triangles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...