Sunday, May 29, 2016

IG May nail art challenge Recap


 More and more I turn to Instagram as my favourite social media platform. Those who don't follow me there feel free to start by clicking HERE. There you can see all my nail art and some glimpses into my personal life :)

Today I have for you a recap of the recent Nail art challenge that I took part in - it is organized by Clairestelle8 a very talented UK nail artist. Here are my entries as I posted them thought the month. I will just list the polishes and nail supplies next to the theme :) Enjoy the pictures 



 Day 1 - HEARTS - Essence Punk royal, Wet n Wild Darkest hour, Catrice Matte silk coat. 




Day 2 - DOTS - Sinful colors Wisp, Essence Hello Marshmallow!, Meet me now, Catrice Back to black, Color bomb, OPI DS classic.



Day 3 - SUNSET - Morgan Taylor Pink flame-ingo, Tevez 22, 1, China glaze Sun worshipper, Daisy know my name, Essence stamp me!black, MoYou London Tropical 16 & 18 plates.





Day 4 - CORAL - Essence Off to Miami, Grab that hype, China glaze More to explore, Frostbite, UV meant to be, Catrice Denim Moore, Essence stamp me! white, BM-XL25 stamping plate.




Day 5 - HALLOWEEN IN MAY - Essence stamp me!white and black, Black jelly polish I created, MoYou London Gothic 12 stamping plate. 



Day 6 - ANTIQUE - Wet n Wild Darkest hour, Revlon Heavenly, Essence stamp me!white, MoYou London Games 1 stamping plate. 



Day 6 - PASTELS - Yes love G18-1, G18-5, Kiko Pineapple, Amise, Essence stamp me!black and white, MoYou London Sci-fi 1 and BM-S229 stamping plates.



Day 7 - SPRING FLOWERS - Essence Boho chic, Inti inka, Stamp me! black, China glaze Home sweet house music, Sinful colors Wisp, Bananappeal, Catrice The monkey gets funky, BM-S208 stamping plate.



Day 8 - MANICURE YOU NEVER POSTED - Avon Mambo melon, Essence Hello sunshine, BPS black, MoYou London Mandala 4.




This was a very fun challenge for me! I can't decide if I like the Sunset or the Halloween nails in May best! Tell me which manicure did you like best? :)


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...