Friday, May 13, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Neons + Dotting tools

I needed some time to wrap my head around this challenge since I like neons and dotts. But I wanted to create something simple and I feel like I did a great job! :)


This pictures are not doing this manicure justice since they were so much more vibrantly neon in life <3 I just adore how the dots and the swirl match <3 


For this manicure I used 2 tones of each neon color - China glaze More to explore, Sun of a peach, Too yacht to handle, Viole-t vibes, Kiko 331 and  Models own Turquoise gloss. The stamps are made with MoYou London Gothic 9 plate and Essence stamp me!black


I thought I should make some small black dots inside the hollow ones in the stamp. But I went against it since I felt like it wouldn't be so bright anymore. What do you think?


xoxo
gin

5 comments:

  1. I like all the colors to this manicure. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this just as it is. I like that you didn't fill in the little open dots so the base colors peep through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that is so beautiful!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...