Friday, May 27, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Hot pink + Embellished

There are a bit of hot pinks in the glitter base and some nail studs look hot pink adjacent - that will have to do for this part of the challenge. I was just way to excited to create something with a crazy amount of nail studs I forgot to keep to the color scheme. Still I like how this turned out. Like a pretty wall covered in graffiti :) 


The base of this nail art is Catrice London's weather forecast. The stamps are made with Essence As long as you love me and the glitters are Essence Be my town homie!. The nail studs are from Born pretty store.


Do you like this nail art? Or are the glitters overpowering the 3D part of the manicure?

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Nice mani! The embellishments are a fun touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...