Friday, May 6, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Floral

I am not a fan of flowers and floral stuff and I think I mentioned that a million times . . . So once more I am frustrated at this part of the challenge ;(


But I remember seeing something like this once before - a combination of a romantic floral pattern and S & M bondage belts. So I just tried to recreate that idea on my nails. 


It was fairly simple to create - a fancy water decal, some gold flat circles and my recently purchased Rival de Loop Come black to me polish. 


OMG I can't believe I am saying this but I love how they turned out - I can't believe I adore my flower covered nails <3 The combination of feminine flowers and hard core belts and garters compliment each other perfectly :)


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...