Wednesday, April 6, 2016

NOTD: Neon flowers

All the blogs are blowing up with pretty pastel colored flower nail art. And I so want to join in the fun but I hate flowers and romantic floral nail art ... What to do? What to do? :)


This is what I figured out - I will use colors I like and floral patters I can stomach. In this case it is the neon glitters from China glaze and the Chinese flowers from the Bundle monster festive plates.


For this manicure I used China glaze Red-y to rave and Let the beat drop as base. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me!white  and BM-S228 plate.


I love how these turned out! <3 


Do you ever want to be a part of a trend that you don't quite like? :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Also... yeah. lol More like proving "hey, I can do it, too" because just saying "but I don't wanna" without proving you can is kind of lame. This turned out great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping turned out so clean and crisp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...