Monday, April 18, 2016

Lady Queen Review: JQ-L12 Stamping plate

Today I have for you the 1st part of the stamping plate reviews I created using plates from the amazing online store Lady Queen.

They are an online shop that features a lot of nail art supplies, but also a lot of make up, fashion and jewelry items. They were since always a great source for unique stamping plates as you can see from my previous reviews I made for them. So far they were all the small round type - but recently they got a bunch of new collections full of big square plates that feature a lot of different patters.

I got the lovely JQ-L012 plate. This is the sweet little nail art I created since I felt like it is a perfect plate for a cute Spring colored manicure. 


The plate features 14 big patterns, all come in size 20 x 14 cm. There is also a line of smaller designs on the bottom of the plate. Most of the designs smell of romance, they seem very delicate and feminine. The plate also features a few famous icons such as Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. 



The plate offers so many designs there is something that can be found for anyone no matter the nail bed size. The plate costs 5,32$ which is a steal since the postage is free. At the same time the plate is great to work with since the quality of the plate helps in creating the nail art. The etchings are a good depth, therefore the picking up of the images is easy if you use the Clear jelly stamper from the same page. 


The pattern I chose needed some extra attention, so I decided to make some decals. With that I made sure that the plate patterns also offer that that possibility. The process of making decals went great since the plate is so simple to work with.


For this manicure I used Catrice Soleil a Solitude as base. The stamping polish is Kiko Sky blue. The decal polishes are OPI Where did Suzi's man go? and Catrice The sky so fly. The plate I used is JQ-L12.


I hope this review helped. And if you are on the look out for some new and unique patterns on your Stamping plates visit Lady Queen right away, since the plate I showed here comes in a collection full of amazing plates.

And while you are there don't forget to use the 15% OFF code DVLC15 when you are checking out!


xoxo
gin





*the item was sent to me for my honest review*

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...