Friday, April 22, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Animals + Yoshie

A big part of my childhood were all types of Nintendo games. Super Mario bros, Kirby and Yoshi were some of them that me and my sister played the most. I couldn't decide on what animal to create for this part of the challenge. Therefore I decided to create a kawaii Yoshi inspired nails since he is the most 'animal' like of them all. 


I also wanted to try and create a blobicure and using this technique was so fun and it fits perfectly when it was time to make the colorful Yoshi eggs :) 

source: tumblr
I just can't believe how simple it is to create these blobs - I must retry this soon :)


This is how I remember him - always having to take care of baby Mario *spoiler alert! I was so nostalgic I created a Super Mario nails shortly after - they will be posted later*

source: wiki


For this manicure I used Sinful colors Wisp as the white base and detail polish. The eggs are made with China glaze Kiwi cool-ada, UV meant to be, Daisy know my name. The Yoshi accent nail is made with China glaze Treble maker, Red-y to rave and Wet N Wild Darkest hour


Did any of you also play Nintendo in your childhood? What were your favorite games?

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. AH!!! Love it! XD I've always had a soft spot for Yoshi. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love it. I did not play nintendo
    we didn't have nintendo -_- gosh I'm so old! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...