Friday, April 8, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Kids TV + Gudetama

I must admit I am happy that I was a kid in the 90ies when all I watched was anime and Marvel cartoons. The stuff that passes as cartoons now a days is mostly garbage to me. But the other day I stumbled upon this weirdness and I fell for it - I found my new spirit animal - Gudetama <3 


This is him - being a lazy egg - yeah that is all that is too it and I love him :)
source: tumblr
All he does is slack off ... therefore in his spirit I will say Google it - I am to tired to explain why I find him so kawaii ;)


His mostly uttered ' DON'T CARE ' summons up his attitude as if being an egg is so hard. Can you believe it he is from the same creators as Hello Kitty?

source: FB
He comes in every possible egg shapes in his show. So that was my inspiration - but my favorite is when he just lounges around with his cute little butt. I also tried to create a 3D egg yolk on one of the nails - I kind off like how it turned out :) 


For this manicure I used Catrice Yellow sub-mandarin and China glaze Lemon fizz as base. The nail art is made with Essence stamp me!black and white. I also used Essence Hello sunshine to create the details on the free hand drawn portion of the nails. The little dot stamps are from BP-L013 stamping plate.


Just look at this cute and ridiculous guy - sometimes is good to be a kid and just stare at senseless cartoons - thou this one might not me be very good for kids to watch ;)

source: tumblr
Whatever ... ;)


xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this cartoon but I surely like the attitude :) And your manicure of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O ja, on je super kjut :D :D :D. Mislim grd jajc, ampak jebela kako je dober! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! XD That is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...