Tuesday, March 1, 2016

NOTD: St. Patricks day nail art

St. Patricks day is getting more and more popular all over the world. Thou I don't like beer I still want to be part of this holiday with some fun nails. I wanted to make something festive but still a bit glamorous since we all know how sloppy the celebrations can be ;)


The idea is to capture as much of 'Luck of the Irish' with as many shamrocks as I can without making the nails seem to full. And I think I managed that with a combination of traditional green colors and some subtle gold. I just adore these nails <3 


For this manicure I used Essence Kiss me under the mistletoe as base. The stamps are made using BPS 12 stamping polish and MoYou London Fairrytale 2 plate. Over it I added the classy stamps made with Barry M Gold foil and Qgirl 048 plate. 



This NOTD was made for the page Glam-express which is full of great ideas for any spring occasion not matter what you feel like celebrating :)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...