Tuesday, March 22, 2016

NOTD: Something to match my (dark) mood

Recently my life is not so happy or rosy. I am spending a lot of days just depressed and without any energy - and it is starting to show in my art. When I don't need to make something for a review or a challenge I wear nails like this ...

Dark colors match my mood and I like it that way ... too sad to explain more 


The gradient is made using Catrice Roberts red ford, Vino tinto and Pool party at night. The stamps are made with BPS black nail polish and Qgirl 058 plate. The studs are also from BPS.


Some weirdness that sooths my soul and inspires me 

source: tumblr
Do you ever get down? Does it show in your work?

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. That dark gradient is awesome with the stamping on top.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...