Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Lady Queen review: Nail art stickers

Lady Queen beauty is a online store that features a lot of beauty, fashion and home products for great prices. They have a very big array of nail stickers that are always a fun way to decorate your nails. And I was fortunate to be able to review one of them. 


The Nail stickers come in 2 patterns for 2.99$ - you can choose between a tropical or a winter Northern lights pattern. I choose the Winter themed ones - thou when I got them they didn't look quite like the promotional pictures. They are a bit more dark and the pictures are a bit more blurry.


The stickers are meant for the entire nail. So I had to cut and shape them quite a bit. Also they are quite sheer so you must apply a light nail polish under the sticker to make the pattern shiny. 


In the package you get 14 full nail stickers. If you have very small nails like me than you can use each pattern for 2 nails. When applying the sticker some heat is required (I used a blow drier). At the end I added some top coat nail polish that made the micro silver glitter on the stickers shine even more. 


For this manicure I used Sinful colors Wisp as base for the nail stickers. The other nails have Wet N Wild Darkest hour as base. The glitters are Essence A winters tale and some black gems. 


So if you are on the hunt for some unique and easy to work with nail stickers head on over to Lady queen :) And when you are there don't forget to use my 15% Off code DVLC15

xoxox
gin
*the items was send to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...