Monday, March 7, 2016

Lady Queen Review: hehe 058 stamping plate

Lady Queen beauty is a online store that features a lot of beauty, fashion and home products for great prices. They have a very big array of nail stamping plates that are rare and very hard to find anywhere else. And I was fortunate to be able to review one of them. 


I choose hehe 058 stamping plate which features an Asian lady, a lace like circle, a field of clovers and a mass of bunnies. The bunnies caught my eyes but I wanted to save that pattern for the Easter time. The clovers look great and will come in handy when it will be time to make St. Patrick's day nail art. This makes this plate perfect for any Spring themed nail art - I decided to use the lace circle that I feel is the most versatile pattern.  


Like all the other hehe stamping plates this one handles like a dream. The patters are interesting and unique. The plate is etched perfectly and very easy to use. And if you are in the mood for some specific stamp placement like I created for this manicure don't forget they also sell the Clear jelly stamper that offers you the option on seeing where each of the stamps will land. 


For this manicure I used LA Girl Sands of time as base. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me!black and hehe 058 plate. 



So if you are on the hunt for some unique and easy to work with stamping plates head on over to Lady queen :) And when you are there don't forget to use my 15% Off code DVLC15

xoxo
gin
*the items was send to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! <3 I love it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty designs on the stamping plate and it seemed to stamp well too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...