Friday, March 25, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Spring

Spring - that is just too easy of a theme for a challenge so I decided to add some extra stuff to it to make it harder for me. Some of the things I love the most are Sugar skulls, when it comes to nail polish I love glitter. 2 things that don't actually go with spring manicures ... but I think I nailed it *pun intended* 
How cool did these turned out!? I love these nails - subtle but bad ass - perfect for a working manicure for the quite rebel ;)


source: tumblr


As base I used Essence My wish list. The glitters are Essence A winters tale. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas Lavender and Essence stamp me!white. The stamping plate I used is MoYou London Explorer 28.


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. I like the pastel light tones to this manicure. Very pretty for Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...