Friday, March 4, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Pastels + Camouflage

Who ever attempted nail art knows that Pastels + Camouflage pattern = Disaster! There is no way I could make that combination work. So I decided to use the camouflage part of the challenge a bit different. And I ended up with some of the coolest nail art I ever made <3 


Camouflage was created to make something hide in the background - and this pattern from MoYou London that features a cute little smiley in a classy baroque pattern is perfect in so many ways :)


For the pastel base I used a mesh of S-he stylezone no. 110, China glaze At vase value, Catrice Soleil a Solitude, Dirty berry, Love peach & harmony. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! black and MoYou London Geek 7 plate. 


I love how this turned out - who said all Spring manicures need to look girly and full of flowers :P

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And such a creative interpretation. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, great blog! Follow for follow? Let me know. I’ll follow you back :)

    https://chicporadnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...