Thursday, February 4, 2016

NOTD: Chocolate covered Strawberries

We are slowly getting closer to that time of the year when Valentines Day takes over. There are cute posts everywhere, therefore I decided to make a slightly sexy manicure this time. Now it is finally the perfect time to use my nail shape to its advantage <3  


Strawberries are the vague same shape as my nails which fits perfectly with my design. And to crown it I covered them in chocolate since I believe that is one of the best and most sexy ways to get served fruit for Valentines Day or any other day :) 


For this manicure I used OPI Coca cola red as base. The dots are made with Essence Inti inka and the green details are made with Catrice I am not a greenager. The chocolate is made with Essence In love.


If you are hunting for some nice ideas for your V-Day make up and nail looks don't forget to stop by Glam-express <3 <3 <3 

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. So cute! They look delicious enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakšna super ideja! Meni kaj takega ne bi nikoli padlo na pamet, ampak so res prekrasni :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...