Tuesday, February 23, 2016

BPS Review: Sun shaped studs

Bornpretty store was nice enough to send me these fun gold studs and now it is time to review them. On their page where they feature the Gold nail decoration you can see 5 different studs that always come in gold or silver (mostly sun or star shaped). I choose these gold suns since they remind me of tacky 90ies tattoos :)


In the package you get 2 pieces of the shapes you choose - in my case 2 gold hollow suns. Which is perfect since they are about 4mm in diameter and quite big. So I decided to use them as the main decoration on my accent nail.


 I am a firm believer that such big pieces are meant to be a statement part of the manicure - so 2 pieces are plenty. You get them on sale for 2.82 $. When you use them I highly recommend some nail glue or gel base polish to firmly glue them on your nail. They are quite flat so be sure to secure them on your nails if your nails are a bit round like mine.


For this manicure I used Essence Berry-tale as base. The stamps are made with BPS 1 stamping polish and Qgirl 056 stamping plate, that you can both find in their Nail art supplies department. 


So head on over to Bornpretty nail art store and get their gold studs that are a classic must have nail art supplies for any nail artist. When you are shopping there don't forget to use the 10% OFF CODE RJL91 


xoxo
gin
*the items was send to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...