Monday, February 1, 2016

BPS Review: BPS White stamping polish

I did similar reviews before with BornPretty store stamping polishes. But one of the colors I use the most is white. Therefore I just had to try out their White stamping polish and once more I am amazed at how great their products are. 


The Bornpretty White stamping polish comes in a 15ml bottle. The formula of it is very opaque and easy to work with no matter what is the plate you use or what type of stamper you have. It is a great bargain for 4.79$ - a must have for any stamping fan since white is a great color for this type of nail art.


As you can see the color is opaque enough to cover the darker colors in this case the dark glitters. I tested it over a black base and it worked perfectly. It doesn't bleed like some white polishes do and then they just absorb the base color. It even strongly stands out on those small parts that have a white as base. Simply put a stampers dream.



For this manicure I used China glaze Daisy know my name?, DJ Blue my mind and Can I get an untz untz as base. I also added some Sinful colors Wisp in the base and Kiko 389. The plate I used is Qgirl 041 that is also sold on their store web page. 



If you are in search of a life time supply of stamping polish or any other nail art supplies stop by Bornpretty store and while you are there use the 10% OFF COUPON RJL91. 


xoxo
gin

*the items was send to me for my honest review*

3 comments:

  1. This white stamping polish looks great. I've been thinking of ordering a few of their stamping polishes to try out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that works amazingly! Definitely going to have to start trying their stamping polishes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The base on this mani is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...