Tuesday, February 16, 2016

BPS Review: Black stamping polish

The other day I made a review of Bornpretty store  White stamping polish and now it is time to review their Bornpretty store Black stamping polish which is the other no.1 stamping polish every nail artist needs in their collection. 


The polish comes in 15ml bottle (in my case with a slight drunk sticker *LOL*) As all the rest so far this polish is amazing! It is opaque, meaning it covers anything in one coat. The formula is perfect for stamping. It works on all plates I own and with all the stampers I own (and trust me there are a lot). 


Because the polish is so easy to work with I would recommend it for anyone who is starting to stock up on their stamping supplies. You get 15ml for 4.79$ which is basically a steal! 


A big test for stamping polishes is making decals with them. The black polish picks up perfectly and when it was time to color in the flowers none of the polish dissolved or bleed into the base as it happens sometimes. 


For this manicure I used Sinful colors Wisp as base, over it I added Color club Do the twist. The decals are made with BPS 3 stamping polish and Qgirl 048 plate that you can both get from their page. I colored in the flowers with China glaze Violet-vibes, Red-y to rave and Home sweet house music.


Don't forget to visit the Bornpretty store Nail art department to get your own BPS stamping polish if you are a stamping fanatic like me - or any other nail art supply. While you are there don't forget to use the 10% OFF CODE RJL91.

xoxo
gin
*the items was send to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. It stamped really well. I need to pick up a few colors now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post came right on time for me! My Konad black is finally running out snd i have been looking for a suitable replacement since none of my current regular black lacquers is as good and here you are with the answer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...