Friday, February 5, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Turquoise + Aztec

This challenge was not very kind to me so far ... But finally I got a nice combination *YAY*
One of my favorite colors and patterns #lucky :)

I love how these turned out!!! I wore them for a week <3


Thou Aztec prints are usually very loud I didn't want to over do it since the base polish Femme fatale Cloudburst that I chose is so magnificent. So here is a toned down Aztec + turquoise nail art :)


For this manicure I used Femme fatale Cloudburst as base. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! black and BM-605 plate. I colored it in with Sinful colors Wisp and Color club Gingerbread man. 


Aren't Aussie indie polish brands just the best? *swoon*

xoxox
gin

5 comments:

  1. Hello Gin,just wanted you to know that I ve nominated you to the Versatile Blogger Award and I hope you will check the post and maybe answer to the tag.Wish you all the best!
    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/2016/02/my-first-nomination-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the polish and the aztec prints look so cool *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out great! I love everything about it! You can never loose when you pick a femme fatales polish. I've recently become obsessed with her. I just ordered fourteen of her polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...