Friday, February 26, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Fashion

Ladies I love fashion! But I have a strange relationship with it. I don't like most of what recent ready to wear style is, I mostly don't like the weird Runway looks and I don't like to wear colors. 
But I like all black, a bit goth and dark colored clothes ... therefore that is where I got the inspiration for this look :) 


One of my all time favorite fabrics are lace so that is the look I was going for. Add some bows and rhinestones and I feel like I am wearing some sexy lingerie on my nails :)  


For this manicure I used Essie Thigh high *see even the polish name is sexy* as base. The stamps are made with Essence Stamp me!black and BP-02 plate. The bows and rhinestones are also from BPS.


xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. Your manicure looks great! Definitely sexy lingerie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and red look really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...