Friday, February 12, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Love + Deadpool

This V-day everything came together! I got too see the movie I love with the man I love featuring the cool guy I love :) So much love I just had to share it! 

Here are my I <3 Deadpool nails or anti-Valentines nail art :)


A quick picture of me from yesterday at the premiere, wearing my Deadpool outfit and nails giving off some Inception vibe ;)


Don't judge me but this are my natural nails. I just wanted to give them a bit of time to breathe. For this manicure I used Sinful colors Wisp as base. The blood stamps are made with Mundo de Unas Red and BM416 stamping plate. I also used all those polishes and my Black skull polish to create the little heart with the Deadpool emblem :) 



And here you have it a rare glimpse of my both hands :) 


The movie was amazing! If you enjoy violence, bad language and romance it is the perfect movie to go see this Valentines day! Trust me your Boyfriend or nerdy gal pal will appreciate it ;)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. love it!!! we went to the first screening of deadpool here in oz on imax and my daughter and i loved it! she wore her popragous deadpool leggings and top and me..well my deadloops tee!!! we are off to see it again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...