Thursday, January 28, 2016

NOTD: Last snowflakes

The winter time is coming to an end. But I am not ready to say ''Goodbye'' to all the adorable snowflake nail art so I decided to make something that from a far away it would pass as normal nail art ;) 



I love how this turned out! Black and white and some gold are always a great combination, therefore this manicure is a great way to end the Winter season :)


I used Yes love 467 and Sinful colors Wisp as base, the gold accent nails base is Zoya Solange. The stamping polishes I used are Essence stamp me! white and black. The gold stamping polish is Barry M Gold foil. The stamping plates I used are MoYou London Festive 8 and BP-L018. 


This post was created for the page Glam express. Head on over if you need some inspiration for this or the next Winter season ;)
xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Snežinke, bolj malo jih je bilo letos v tej zimi, pri meni še na nohtih ne:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...