Sunday, January 17, 2016

NOTD: Embellished nail art

I am stalking a lot of Japanese nail tech on IG and those ladies are so talented! Their techniques and designs are so unique - nothing like what I see done by the western nail techs. I was so impressed I decided to make some similar nail art.



For this manicure all you need is time and patience. Since it takes forever to place all the little glitters where you want them. For the base I used Essence Wild white ways. To make the lines I used the water decals I got from Bornpretty store and the studs are also from there. 


I hope you like nails like this. They are a bit different than what I usually do but it feels nice to try different things. They might not be my favorite nails but I loved playing with all the little gems and practicing for next time I will attempt a project like this :)


This nails were created for Glam express, feel free to visit them to see more of my work and the work of a lot of different beauty bloggers. 


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun with all the embellishments on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...