Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lady Queen Review: V Shape gold knuckle ring

As the last review I have this Gold V shaped ring that I got from LadyQueen shop. I was able to choose from their collection of rings and this one looked so amazing I knew I need to have it in my collection <3 


Since I have crazy small fingers most of rings don't fit me. But this ring has the diameter of cca. 1,5 cm which makes it perfect for me - I can wear it as a knuckle or as a normal ring. It has a nice rich gold color to it. A great accessory that is not too loud and it can be worn with others :)



So if you are on the hunt for some unique jewelry visit Lady queen :) And when you are there don't forget to use my 15% Off code DVLC15

xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...