Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lady Queen review: Hehe 046 stamping plate

Today I have for you a review of  stamping plate hehe046 that I got from the online store Lady queen. They feature an amazing collection of unique stamping plates and I am fortunate enough to try out one of them.  


Here you can see the hehe046 stamping plate. It features skulls, an Asian old man or demon, some wines and spider webs. The patterns may be more appropriate for the Autumn or Halloween season. But since I am a fan of skulls all year long I am happy to try it out. The plate is 2.99$ but there are always discounts happening on the page so maybe you can get it cheaper.


The plate is perfectly etched and very easy to work with. Usually big patterns like these skulls are problematic to pick up, but not here. The plate is truly amazing to work with and great for any advanced or beginner stamper. 


For this manicure I used Essence Purple with purpose as base. The I created the stamps with hehe046 stamping plate and Essence stamp me! black. Then I fished out and placed glitters from OPI I snow you love me.


So if you are on the hunt for some unique and easy to work with stamping plates head on over to Lady queen :) And when you are there don't forget to use my 15% Off code DVLC15

xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. What a nice stamping plate that is! I own a few from them and really like them a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Going to have to bookmark that site. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...