Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lady Queen Review: Halloween water decals

Another review for all you lovelies today - courtesy of the online shop Lady Queen. I love all things gothic and spooky all year long. But since the pink and fluffy time of the year is coming closer and closer, time known as Valentines day I decided to make a review more time appropriate. 

This manicure is also a great way to show you what to do with all the nail art swag that seems as if is only appropriate for one season. I managed to make this cute owls in love nail art using a set of water decals that were meant for Halloween <3 So kawaii <3 


Here you can see the Halloween water decals. The come in 3 patterns and this is the one I choose - I was won over by the dancing skeleton dressed up as a gentleman. Click on the link if you want to see the other patterns since they are all very cute.
Each pattern is printed at least twice in small and big size. The water decals are of great quality therefore working with them was easy. They come off the paper very fast and the drying time was fairly quick. Also the edges of the sticker disappeared completely when I applied some top coat.


For this manicure I used China glaze Lubu heels and Essence Flamingo rose as base. The stamps I made with Kleancolor Metallic red and BP-L013 to make the hearts. And since the little owls needed a branch to sit on and be in love I made some branches using Essence stamp me!black and BP-L031 plate. 


So if you are on the hunt for some unique and easy to work with water decals head on over to Lady queen :) And when you are there don't forget to use my 15% Off code DVLC15

xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. These Halloween themed decals look great! I really like the design on the bottom of the sheet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...