Wednesday, January 27, 2016

BPS Review: Gold Nail Art Decoration in Wheel

Born pretty store is a great source for all types of beauty products. But I love their nail art  department best because you can get absolutely anything from them. I was lucky enough to be sent this Gold Nail Art decoration for review. It is a set of classic nail studs that are a must have for any nail artist.

And this is the look I came up with. I just love how this turned out - a great contrast between the matte nails and shiny nail studs. They turned out so sexy - just right for the up coming Valentines day :)


Here you can see the nail art wheel. It comes in gold or silver and you can get it for 2.48$ on their page. The studs range in sizes from 1.5 mm to 3 mm. The shapes are triangular, circles, round studs, hearts, bows, tear shapes, squares and crosses. Some of them are flat and some are a bit more 3D.


The mix of different shapes and sizes of the studs makes them very fun to work with. You can use them with nail glue or Gel nail polish that makes it sure they won't fall off. I only wish there were more of each shape since they are all so beautiful but you can't make big and elaborate nail art using just this nail wheel. Maybe just use them as small details, but still a great bargain for the price. 


For this manicure I used Essence From me to you as base. Over it I added China glaze Matte magic as top coat. I used almost half of the nail studs in the wheel and some nail glue. 


So if you are on the constant hunt for deals visit Bornpretty store Nail art department and stack up on some of these beauties. And while you are there use the 
10% OFF CODE RJL91


xoxo
gin

*the items was send to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. Some really nice gold decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bornprettystore!! They have so many nice things. Awesome design with the studs! You must be incredibly patient.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...