Friday, January 8, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Pale blue base + Zig zags

Just woke up from my winter sleep **yawns* and this is the cute mani I want to start the year with :)

Zig zags are just funny way of saying chevrons and I decided to make a manicure with prominent chevron patterns. But just chevrons and a glittery pale blue base is not enough for me! I found this adorable turtle stamps on my MoYou London Princess 4 plate and I decided to make some happy rainbow turtles :3


source: tumblr


For this manicure I used Golden rose Jolly jewels 111. The zig zags are made with BPS 9 polish and BM423 & hehe 005 plates. The little turtles were made as decals using MoYou London Princess 4 plate and Essence stamp me!black. I painted their shells using Essence Juicy love, Roller coaster, Beautyful lies, S-he stylezone 020, Catrice Blue cara ciao, OPI I just can't cope-acabana, Where did Suzi's man-go?.


Hope the little cute turtles made your day ;) I just adore how kawaii this nails turned out <3

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...