Friday, January 29, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Films / Sleepy Hollow

I love anything Tim Burton does - but his classic work Sleepy Hollow is one of my all time favorite movies. I also like it since it is a horror movie but it is not like all the modern ones that are filled with blood, zombies and cheap scare tactics. Also it features Johnny Depp so *swoon* :)

So I decided to use my new Bundle monster set to create all the things that are featured in this movie, the series and the original story. A headless horseman obviously, some spiderwebs with a pentagram, a jack-o-lantern and a skull somewhere forgotten ;)


Here you can see the old promotional poster and a trailer if you have not seen the movie yet :)



At the same time I love a good revamp project - and the series Sleepy Hollow on FOX is one of those things. The idea behind the old world meeting the new and still keeping the story intact is amazing! So believe it or not these nails apply for the both things <3


This is the promotional poster of the new Sleepy Hollow series and the opening theme below. If you need something cool for your next Netflix and chill night this show is a great choice ;)



For this manicure I used only BM plates, such as BM-S201, BM-S205 and BM-S204. The base polishes I used are MaxFactor Fantasy fire, Orly Fowl play, Femme fatale Miasma and S-he stylezone no.184. The details are made with OPI Where did suzi's man-go?, Essence The dawn is broken, Catrice L'Ombre A Saussouri. The stamping polishes I used are Essence stamp me!white and black, Mundo de Unas Red. 
 

Keep it creepy ;)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...