Friday, January 22, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: 3 Shades of purple + Accent nail

I wanted to make a sweater manicure all season and now I finally got a chance. I had no problem with the 3 shades of purple part of the challenge - but the accent nail I did a bit different. Since most of my manicures feature an accent nail I decided to make this one a bit more subtle. But I love how this turned out!!! <3 


I created a galaxy manicure but made with pastel colors and some subtle glitters. And I adore how they turned out! They look almost magical - just look at these cute little deer and hearts woven into the universe base <3 


For this manicure I used Essence Hola, guapa!, Catrice Lilactric and LOVEnder to make the base. The glitters I used are Sinful colors Ice dream. The stamps are made with BP-L018 and Essence Stamp me!white. 




xoxo
gin 

2 comments:

  1. I just love the stamping here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the base looks magical!! Very good job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...