Sunday, December 13, 2015

NOTD: Xmas Starfish nails

If you are like me the you bought a bunch of Summer charms and nail decorations. And now it is Xmas time and I will show you how you can use these Summer purchases in the cold Winter ;)


All you need are 2 colors that seem traditional for the season and you can't go wrong with red & green. If you use colors like that then the fact you used Summer charms won't be noticeable.


I used 2 Zoya Pixie dusts Chyna and Chita. I created square gradients with them. Over them I added some Starfish charms I got from Bornpretty store.


As you can see the stars fit nicely. The fact they are Starfish charms doesn't play a role. I feel like they fit perfectly among the Xmas colors.


I hope you enjoyed this nail art and some quick tips on how to recycle some Summer purchases. This post was created for Glam express where a lot more of my work is featured.

xoxox
Gin

2 comments:

  1. The colors and texture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg That's so cool!!! Not a huge fan of Christmas, but that looks amazing. Great idea putting the textures together like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...