Wednesday, December 30, 2015

League of Legends manicure: Illaoi the Kraken princess

League of Legends announced their new champion Illaoi the Kraken princess! And OMG I am in love!!! I love that RIOT is finally exploring some alternative female characters like Jinx and now her <3 She reminds me a bit of Korra from Avatar. She is not your usual tits out champion that is here only to do the fanboys service :)


This is her Illaoi the Kraken princess - how amazing is she? A combination of tribal artwork and tentacles and that is what was the inspiration for my nail art.




Here you can see her in action! Tentacles everywhere and I like her strange weapon - orb -thingy :)


For this manicure I used Essence Wild white ways, Wet n Wild Darkest hour and Catrice In the armee glow as base. The glitter I used is Yes love 5. The stamping polishes I used are BPS 1, Mundo de Unas Teal and Essence Grab this hype. The stamping plates I used are BM XL25, BM 401 and Cheeky Viva Mexico.


Here are my favorite quotes by Illaoi from the game:
''How could I love only one man? They break to easily.''
''No love is impossible, my god demands you follow your desires.''
''What kind of stupid god made you?''


xoxox
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...