Saturday, December 26, 2015

Afrodita Raspberry cream Shower gel Review

When I was on the recent Slovenian beauty bloggers convention Afrodita cosmetics was one of the main sponsors and they showered us with gifts! I was so overwhelmed - then to top it off there was a small wheel of fortune that yield gifts and I won this amazing Shower gel! #lucky :)



This is one of those amazing smelling shower gels that needs a Warning sign that says DO NOT EAT! because it smells delicious! It smells like yogurt raspberry creme on top of a raspberry flavoured muffin covered with sweet and delicious goodness! The smell is intoxicating and very strong which for me is always a plus. I love the smell of a shower gel that stays on the skin for hours. 


This is an amazing product and I can't wait to get my hands on more of the shower gels from this product line! Afrodita cosmetics outdid themselves here!

If you want to follow them feel free to click on any of the links below:
Afrodita Cosmetics Web page
Afrodita FB
Afrodita IG

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Nice review and its great to hear you liked it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...