Saturday, December 12, 2015

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Winter / Ashe the Frost archer

When someone says winter I immediately think of Ashe from the League of Legends game. She is a classic champion that uses a bow and arrows, whatever she hits turns to ice, or gets frozen or something nasty and cold happens. Needless to say snowflakes and arrows are everywhere :)

So I used her as the inspiration for this manicure.


This is her in her Frost Queen skin that makes her seem so regal - perfect considering she is the queen of a big land in the game.



This is the same design but the art made for Chinese servers - I don't understand why do our Servers always get the short end of the stick when it comes to getting art. 


I got inspired by all the arrows and snowflakes that are the usual if you play Ashe. But I also added a crown as she is a queen and she deserves one - also I created a small pinkie finger that is a copy of her clothes.



For this manicure I used KBS Shimmer Snow much fun as base. The pinkie has a gradient made with China glaze So blue without you, Seahorsin around, LA Girl Brilliant blue and Color club Love you to pieces. The stamps are made with Kiko Gold, BPS 9 and Mundo de Unas Blue. The stamping plates I used are BM08, BP05, BM606, hehe017 and MoYou Festive 8


My favorite Ashe quotes in game:
''I do my best work from afar.''
''Do not confuse mercy for weakness''

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...